NOVA Services, Inc. (NOVA) is a firm specializing in geotechnical engineering, special inspection, and materials testing services. Our clients include educational and healthcare institutions, private developers, as well as local, state, and federal government agencies.
NOVA continues to expand our presence in the southern California region. This expansion has created an opportunity within our geotechnical department for a registered geotechnical-focused Professional Engineer in either our San Diego or San Clemente office.
The ideal candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- California PE license
- 10 years of experience that demonstrates increasing responsibility and competency in geotechnical-related work
- An entrepreneurial desire for a leadership position in a growing geotechnical practice
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of multiple projects concurrently.
- Management and mentoring of technical staff.
- Planning and directing geotechnical investigations, analyses, and reporting.
- Reviewing plans and specifications.
- Oversight of construction observation and testing services.
- Planning and preparation of proposals.
- Support to business development in proposals, presentations, client interface, etc.
- Leadership of diverse project teams.
NOVA offers an extensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Vacation, and Long-Term Disability.
NOVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), and as a state of California Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise and a Department of Veterans Affairs Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we recognize the value of a diverse workforce. Hiring is conducted without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.